Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Giddingb 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kobevslos
New Community Member
Does PayPal have a phone number that I can talk to a human about my issue
Login to Me Too

Gizzzzz
New Community Member
Hey hey just wanting to know paypal business hours in Australia, need to call up about an issue that can't be resolved through the app or site if someone can help me today that would amazing
Login to Me Too

Tazz7771
Contributor
Contributor
Number to call PayPal?! One is on page I can’t get anyone on there. Is says can’t call
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tazz7771 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Docmonroe
New Community Member

Been trying to reach someone  to get information on charges on my account.  Even sent messages and no response 

Login to Me Too

Silly-64
Contributor
Contributor
I've been on hold since day before yesterday..no one to take care of my needs..help!!!
Login to Me Too

Bradygronkedelm
New Community Member

there has got to be a way to directly call paypal .its my money they are dealing with. i have been trying to talk to a real person for three days now. this is ridiculous. i see why people are moving to venmo and chime...

...HOW DO YOU CALL THESE PEOPLE AND TALK TO A REAL PERSON

Login to Me Too

Lillusa
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Dears, how can I write an email to PayPal customer service?
Login to Me Too

jannette
Contributor
Contributor

I can find no email adress for Paypal. I am told to wait for a phone call, but none comes. Do Paypal only call mobile phones, which I do not have?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.