Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Mateo771
New Community Member
Is there a damn number to call for customer service?!!!! I’ve been going in circles trying to navigate the PayPal site trying to get some damn help!! Shouldn’t be this **bleep**ing hard!!
Login to Me Too

Daveefc1972
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone can someone give the best telephone number please for speaking to someone direct I'm in the uk. Thanks in advance Dave
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Daveefc1972 

As you don't think we can help then........

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Daveefc1972
Contributor
Contributor
Hi sorry its not that I didn't think you could me it was just that the chat option wouldn't work. Thanks for your reply though much appreciated. Regards Dave
Login to Me Too

temp20210123d
New Community Member

what number can I call to actually speak to someone about my account. Since the help messages take so damn long. 

Login to Me Too

Kuhar86
Contributor
Contributor
What is the number of the paypal contact center in europe! Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuhar86 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

WereCatf
New Community Member

There's nowhere to actually contact PayPal's support, all the options either lead here or the **bleep**ing useless FAQ-style question-answer section! The chatbot also just tells me to contact them during business-hours, regardless of what time or day I am trying it! It's infuriating!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WereCatf 

Guess you don't want our help then so.........

Or
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524CP
Contributor
Contributor
There is an email but it's against community guidelines to share it. Weird, huh? Shoot me your email address and I'll send it to you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.