Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230524CP 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524CP
Contributor
Contributor
Well you didn't answer my question. But thanks anyway
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230524CP 

Well that's because there is no email address that you can use so I gave you ALL the options available, so you're welcome !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524CP
Contributor
Contributor
They do have one! But for some reason they don't allow anyone to share it in this community. What kind of company doesn't want people to directly contact them? Their phone wait times are ridiculous and the PayPal assistant is a **bleep**ing joke! I won't be using their app anymore because of their extremely poor customer service.
Login to Me Too

Akik
New Community Member

i am really frustrated

Login to Me Too

Plex7
Contributor
Contributor

Hey  Akik

Sorry to hear your upset, I'd be glad to help you out if I'm able to.

Paypal doesn't give direct contact information for a specific "executive" to talk to. Altho you can reach out to their support on twitter or facebook, If you can't get your issue resolved or aren't receiving any help you're able to make a claim on bbb.org for paypal.

Login to Me Too

Elakas
Contributor
Contributor

No use. been trying to reach them on Facebook and Twitter for 3 weeks now every day. Nothing

Login to Me Too

mitko820
Contributor
Contributor
Provide email addresses to link to the site or chat with an administrator or modeler on the site.
Login to Me Too

MariaP17
New Community Member

Hi!

I need to send an email to PayPal, but its shows that the website from where you usually could send and message is not working.

Login to Me Too

PaulineWaith98
New Community Member
I can't reach customer care number. Which do i call or when's the best time?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.