Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Mpost
New Community Member

I can’t seem to find a phone number so that I can  speak to a representative. My issue does not seem to be on a need to help 

Login to Me Too

Phillupanong
Contributor
Contributor
Today I have been trying for hours to get help thru customer service on phone. After going thru and getting activated by the automated system to get to a live associate I get *We cannot support this request before they even hear it. It's absolutely rediculous system...if they can't give customers help then I'll close account for good
Login to Me Too

Phillupanong
Contributor
Contributor
And this message center is the biggest waste of time I've ever seen
Login to Me Too

JOHNPEKT
New Community Member

WHY NO HAVE ANY TELEPHONE CONTACT NUMBER THE SERVICE OF PAYPAL IN ORDER TO HELP OF MY PROBLEM?

Login to Me Too

Guido1111
New Community Member

Customer service contact number. What is the actual freakin number lol???

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Guido1111 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ricbur1974
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone give me a phone number of a customer service agent as I keep getting no service on my account? Any help is appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Nocustomerserv1
New Community Member
Crazy that a multi Billion dollar company has NO real customer service.Been trying to get ahold of a HUMAN for days.Will be closing my account when this is over.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nocustomerserv1 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524CP
Contributor
Contributor

What is paypals email address? i dont want the "asistant" and i dont want to call. I just want to email them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.