Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

suz_1964
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to talk or chat to the customer service rep???? I am not having any luck and I want to complain
Login to Me Too

Den15
Contributor
Contributor
Yep they are complete and utter **bleep**e! Have stolen a lot of money from me.
Login to Me Too

JohnDough11
Contributor
Contributor

Where is everyone? I've called Paypal dozens of times over the last week, after going through all the prompts, I keep getting the same message that they can't take the call at this time and then I get disconnected. Everything is automated, how do I get in touch with ANYONE at this point at Paypal?????

Login to Me Too

temp20210104
Contributor
Contributor

JohnDough11
Contributor
Contributor

So a Vietnam Business Account user name temp20210104 simply replies "OK" and customer service says that my question is now complete? UGH

Login to Me Too

spiritsensei
New Community Member

Best way to get through the automated system to talk to a c/s person ????

Login to Me Too

Temp20230524DE
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have a telephone number, I can call to speak to actual person employed by Pay Pal

Login to Me Too

Niku2
Contributor
Contributor

I'm just curious. I'm wondering if anyone has ever received any help or useful information from PayPal's "HELP" system. I certainly haven't. However, I guess they can brag about being the worst company in that regard. I mean, being the best, even if it's at being the worst, is something.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230524DB
Contributor
Contributor

can anyone help me...i have tried to message paypal and get no reply...does anyone know how i could actuallky talk to a paypal representative directly...

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230524DB 

If we can't help then your options are........

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.