Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Na1071
New Community Member
What time does customer service open?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Na1071 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LPorco
New Community Member
Does anyone know the customer service call center hours of operation during the holidays?
Login to Me Too

HPETS2000
New Community Member
How did you talk to a paypal representative
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HPETS2000 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jennis12345
New Community Member
How can I call PayPal please help
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jennis12345 

if you were hacked......

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the 'report a problem' link at the bottom to report it as unauthorised if that is what it was.

An unauthorised transaction means that your Paypal account was hacked and used without your consent.
If Paypal check IP addresses / devices etc and find that it was hacked then yes you should receive your refund.

I hope you changed your password and security questions?
I hope you ran a virus scan on your computer?
I would also be telling my card issuers and bank accounts company that the account was hacked so that they can keep an eye on your account OR remove the financial info involved until things are sorted.

Or
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

glane1
Contributor
Contributor

How do you contact a person at Pay Pal by phone?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@glane1 

Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

glane1
Contributor
Contributor

Can't find any phone #s, live chat can't help, will try Face book. Thanks for the reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.