Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Weekez
New Community Member
Does anyone have a phone number for PayPal as the 1 google is given out is wrong t.i.a
Login to Me Too

fmspto
Contributor
Contributor

I can not find a phone number for customer service.  I have tried to resolve the issue via chat and its incredibly frustrating.  Its like they cant understand English.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fmspto 

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are...

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KimH152
New Community Member
How does one call pay pal..i know its old technology...what is their phone number to customer service?
Login to Me Too

Anatta
Contributor
Contributor
When calling the customer service line number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]I am unable to get through to an actual representative. It just runs me through the automated voice message and when I try to connect to an actual person it says "we are unable to take inquiries right now" and shuts me off! Is anyone else having this same problem or know of an alternative number to use?
Login to Me Too

TinCan327
Contributor
Contributor

I need to talk to a human being!! As this computer crap doesn't cut it! Paypal has **bleep** up, and I need them to straighten it out. But! The system they use won't let you talk to anyone. So that is it? I'm **bleep**, Thanks Paypal

Login to Me Too

gdebo
New Community Member

It's insane... they need to get their crap together... I'm looking for a job anyway. Hire me... 

Login to Me Too

Rocky02
Contributor
Contributor

totally agree they are useless!  you can't get a hold of them you have to leave a chat message and wait for them to get back to you.  They are not in the business of helping the buyers anymore.  They are worthless.

Login to Me Too

DCHMike
New Community Member

Is this the worst support you've experienced?  I have been trying to have an issue resolved for nearly two months and cannot get a live person to fix it.  Any suggestions on how to actually get someone's attention?

Login to Me Too

CharlesG62
Contributor
Contributor

I have never been so frustrated with the lack of support. Its a robot or multiple choice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.