Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal phone #

I tried to call Paypal a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted].This is now Pageplus? Seems Paypal is going under?

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Paypal phone #

@bustrrr1818 

Don't think so as their stock is in showing as one of the top companies.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Connect to PayPal somehow

Does anyone have a phone number where I can connect to PayPal and talk to someone I can't get a response anywhere else
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Connect to PayPal somehow

@Sharonk18 

If we can't help you then contact options are........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Contact with Pay pal - please help

Can someone please help me.  I am so frustrated and have spent hours trying to communicate with Pay Pal.   They eventually sent me a message back on the message centre, which I eventually found.  But when I try to reply I press reply and it gives no facility to type in a reply.  Is it not possible to speak to someone?  I am really about to give up which after trying to sort his out for three months makes m feel a real failure!

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Contact with Pay pal - please help

@LornaMil 

As you don't think we can help then your options are........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
New Community Member

CONTACT NUMBER

WHAT IS PAYPALS CONTACTS NUMBER AND WHAT ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET THROUGH TO PAYPAL

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: CONTACT NUMBER

@HELP38 

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CONTACT NUMBER

@kernowlass 

- Tell us which phone number, and from where. I must be a very unlucky person and so are all others who wrote in this thread.

- Nope. It NEVER shows any phone number. And the one I was given BY PAYPAL in the chat system doesn't work.

- It is, as you said, randomly available, and when it is, you'll find yourself talking to a "support agent" that seems to know less than you about PayPal. I have complained to them that no phone support was available. Then they said they couldn't help me with my issue and that I had to... call their phone support.

- Nope. They don't reply to emails.

- Been there. Done that. No answer in 12 days. They asked me to share my issue in a private message, which I did, then they went SILENT.

PAYPAL, YOU ARE BEING VERY RUDE, apparently with ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS and please trust me that I'll do whatever I have to do to stop using your terrible services.

Highlighted
New Community Member

paypal not answering

paypal is not answering to my texts emails or calls i need urgent help please. i only get automatic responses in emails and on calls automated messages then they hang up please