Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@agnendruzyte 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HELP38
New Community Member

WHAT IS PAYPALS CONTACTS NUMBER AND WHAT ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET THROUGH TO PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HELP38 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mrupsidown
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

- Tell us which phone number, and from where. I must be a very unlucky person and so are all others who wrote in this thread.

- Nope. It NEVER shows any phone number. And the one I was given BY PAYPAL in the chat system doesn't work.

- It is, as you said, randomly available, and when it is, you'll find yourself talking to a "support agent" that seems to know less than you about PayPal. I have complained to them that no phone support was available. Then they said they couldn't help me with my issue and that I had to... call their phone support.

- Nope. They don't reply to emails.

- Been there. Done that. No answer in 12 days. They asked me to share my issue in a private message, which I did, then they went SILENT.

PAYPAL, YOU ARE BEING VERY RUDE, apparently with ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS and please trust me that I'll do whatever I have to do to stop using your terrible services.

Login to Me Too

Sharonk18
New Community Member
Does anyone have a phone number where I can connect to PayPal and talk to someone I can't get a response anywhere else
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sharonk18 

If we can't help you then contact options are........

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

stephaniedogay
New Community Member
I need to speak with an ageny
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stephaniedogay 

If we can't help you then your options are.......

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jm0330
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone give me a phone # for customer service? The [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]is for the bank, and I want to speak with someone with pay pal.
Login to Me Too

jinkzthecat
Contributor
Contributor

How late does customer service respond either to phone or message pacific time?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.