Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Jaygot0_
New Community Member
Dose anyone know how to call PayPal
Login to Me Too

andrewsilverlan
Contributor
Contributor

The two times I tried getting ahold of customer service what ends up happening is the automated system doesn't actually let you speak to a real representative. and all the automated answers to questions are already on here. I even tried "talk to customer service representative" and nothing. Once it runs you through the options it'll drop your call if it's not an option they list. for instance they don't list speaking to a customer service representative as an option.... on the customer service line....  I really hope you have better luck because I'd love to be able to say I know somebody who's actually spoken with a real rep 

Login to Me Too

andrewsilverlan
Contributor
Contributor

i should clarify i tried voicing "speak with customer service rep" in hopes it would send me to an agent. 

Login to Me Too

johnpeerhedlund
Contributor
Contributor

So sad to hear all the humans who work for pay pal have been killed by computers and they now run the company !!

I'm running into this with other companies too !

I encourage everyone to NOT to do business with companies if you can not speak to a human !

Best regards, John <removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@johnpeerhedlund 

If we can't help then your options are.......

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kenyablocked
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone who can tell me how to call PayPal customer service from kenya
Login to Me Too

Disciple
New Community Member

Hello. Can someone please tell me how I can contact PayPal customer service?

I have tried over and over, only to be run in circles on the website.

There is no working phone number to call, no email address to write to, and the chat function doesn't work.

I need to speak to a CS representative regarding a very important matter related to my account.

Thank you, 

Disciple

Login to Me Too

bigpic
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat. It would be quicker using smoke signals that their "chat" feature. Hopeless.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201016
Contributor
Contributor

I do too!   I am extremely upset with how this has been handled.  I need my money!

Login to Me Too

th32
New Community Member

I need to talk to a agent and cant seem to be able to.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.