Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

SOLVED
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Hello

@regirei79 

If you don't want to ask a question on here then your options are........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Hello

Thank you
Highlighted
New Community Member

customer service

I need to talk to a agent and cant seem to be able to.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I need to contact a CS representative!

Hello. Can someone please tell me how I can contact PayPal customer service?

I have tried over and over, only to be run in circles on the website.

There is no working phone number to call, no email address to write to, and the chat function doesn't work.

I need to speak to a CS representative regarding a very important matter related to my account.

Thank you, 

Disciple

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I need to contact a CS representative!

I'm in the same boat. It would be quicker using smoke signals that their "chat" feature. Hopeless.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I need to contact a CS representative!

I do too!   I am extremely upset with how this has been handled.  I need my money!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Blocked page

Anyone who can tell me how to call PayPal customer service from kenya
Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal customer service

So seeing the number of threads on this topic...there is no way to call Paypal anymore, is there?  I've tried the number multiple times and it will never send me through to a real person.  Are we all basically out of luck now if we have any issues with Paypal?  (Don't get me started on the messaging system.)

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Paypal customer service

@Dawn497 

If we can't help then your options are...........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Paypal customer service

Thanks.  The fact that Paypal hasn't resumed phone service is pretty much unconscionable.  I can't think of any other company that hasn't resumed some form of phone assistance.

Speaking of phone service, I can call them.  Then every time I'm told that phone assistance isn't available for my issue.  And I've tried lots of different issues.  So yeah...the lines are up, but there's no one on the other side.

I've never been given the opportunity to live chat.

I have sent them a message.  The people on the other side don't really do much.  And then they close the conversation without resolving the issue and I need to start all over again.  (Way to go Paypal...great customer service.)

I'll try their social media.  I don't have much hope that anyone is home at Paypal right now.

BTW, a good company would have someone reading these boards who would contact people and resolve issues.  It's telling that Paypal does not.