Customer service

doctortardis
Contributor
Contributor

What an absolute joke the customer service provided is. I have sent numerous messages and the replies received are not related to the message. I have advised that i cannot lodge a COMPLAINT via the usual way and need them to escalate the issue. The reply states i have got to use the correct link, exactly the way that does not work. I have also sent numerous emails and NEVER received a response to any of them. Based on the way I have been treated by the "customer service team" I would advise people not to open a PayPal account. There are plenty of other companies around who offer the same service and their support cannot be worse than this.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

doctortardis
Contributor
Contributor
Forgot to add - what is the email address for PayPal complaints dept?
Login to Me Too

doctortardis
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently sending a message every other day and the reply has nothing to do with the message sent. Can someone please tell me what the correct email address is for the complaints team so I can try to contact them directly and maybe even get a sensible answer.
Login to Me Too

Flynnie
New Community Member

Completely agree with you - a few years ago they were on the ball, answered promptly and most importantly, actually read your message. I've been having problems with a limited account plus funds sent to the wrong account and the customer service has been absolutely dreadful - all I get is generic messages and when I actually do get a personalised one, it's immediately clear they haven't read my message. This makes me so angry considering the fees they charge us - I received 807 euro and was charged 28 euro, an absolute swindle!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.