Customer service access from New Zealand

kf2019
Contributor
Contributor

I am having trouble getting any decent contact with PayPal customer service to help me troubleshoot a specific problem i am having. Can anyone help me talk to a human being at PayPal.  I can only get email/messaging but they just give generic irrelevant advice (like a robot) so not getting anywhere.  As far as I can tell the phone call customer service does not extend to New Zealand. We see the phone number and the code but the number doesn't work (I don't think we get a discount for that lack of service either).

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kf2019,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulty reaching customer service by phone and email. If you've found the number on the Help & Contact page linked from the PayPal website, that number should be working during the posted hours. There are a couple of other contact options besides phone and email that you might want to try. If you use Facebook or Twitter, you can contact our social media customer service team that way.

If the issue is something general that does not require any account-specific assistance, the community may also be able to help.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.