Customer has raised a dispute after getting the work done

Viplove007
New Community Member

Hello guys, 

My name is Viplove and I offer web development and Web maintenance services to clients. So, I met a new client from New York and he wanted me to correct some codes on his website and some major and minor fixes. We did it and it was all good and done and he paid me around 70% of the money which I was supposed to get. and the further promised me to pay me the rest of the money on Tuesday and when I asked him to clear the previous dues before doing anything he raised the dispute with Paypal for his refund and now my Business Account on Paypal is in Minus some $$$ 

I have mailed Paypal and provided with all the screenshots of the work done by me to Paypal'e email Id which was provided to me by one of Paypal's Customer Support Executive.

I am really doubtful that Paypal resolution center team will actually go through all the screenshots that I have prepared explaining what is wrong with the buyer. can anyone help me choosing the right way to tell Paypal that my client is actually harassing me after getting the work done. 

I want to know what kind of options do I have now. As my friends were telling me this evening that Paypal always favours the buyers and not sellers. 

Thanks 

Viplove

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.