Credit for unused USPS label

schnorg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I printed a shipping label USPS for the wrong amount.  Then I printed one with the correct amount.  How do I get a credit for the wrong one?  I've searched and searched, and I find an answer to pull up that transaction and select the "Void Label" option.  But I cannot find such an option.  Suggestions?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@schnorg 

Void Label is exactly what you do to request a refund on a unused shipping label.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

schnorg
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, sharpiemarker.  My problem is I cannot find "Void Label" anywhere.  I click on the details, and it's just not there.

Login to Me Too

Joleece
New Community Member

Here's how to void a pending USPS or UPS shipping label. On the Summary or Activity page find the payment from the buyer which the label was created for. Click on the buyer's name. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Void Label. Click Void Shipment. When you click Void Shipment, we notify your buyer by email that you have canceled the shipment of their item. If you created more than one shipping label for an item, you must follow the above steps to void all excess labels for the shipment. It can take up to five days for the credit to appear in your PayPal or UPS account. If it has been longer than 24 hours then the Void Label link will not be available. If the label is not used, a credit will be posted to your PayPal account within 5 days, and the "Pending" status will remain for five calendar days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.