Covid 19 contacting paypall

Benharrington30
Contributor
Contributor
Is paypall contactable during covid 19? I have tried getting through over the last few days about an account problem and as soon as it mentions call times may be busy due to covid 19 the phone cuts of and has done this every time I call.?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Benharrington30 

Phone lines are down due to covid.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Benharrington30
Contributor
Contributor
Basically I sold a tablet on ebay the funds went to paypall I tried login in my paypall it asked me for additional security by sending a txt to a phone I no I no longer have. I tried to call all week and it makes out I will be on hold for a while then cuts me of at the end of the corona msg. I contacted pay pall through live chat help who said they have no means of changing my number and too call paypall on the same number I've been trying to call all week if there closed why they telling me too call them? Any ideas on how to change my number will be much appreciated I really need the funds in my account and have been goin round in circles with this all week
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.