Continuing problem with site

MADHam
Contributor
Contributor

Perhaps someone out there can help me with this. I use PayPal on a computer which was home-built by a tech-savvy son and exists on a home network. This issue is only occurring on this computer, but can affect the network's access to PayPal. When I first tried to sign-up, the page that asks for those initial elements, i.e. Names, Email, etc, had this odd almost full-second delay between my striking keyboard keys and the symbols appearing on the screen. Then when I tried to load the starter information "an error" occurred which then, upon trying to reboot that page, gave me a blank page "Access denied" message with a multi-character string (an error message?). Upon trying to return to the PayPal home page the "Access denied" message reappeared and I had to reboot my computer to get back onto the PayPal homepage. I had to set up my account from my son's computer, another home-built computer which also exists on the same network. No problem. Then logging into my new account from my own computer, with no problem, I again experienced the same lag and access denied issue when trying to link a bank account. That time a "AJAX error 0" message showed. I'm somewhat  tech savvy, but not enough to figure out what I need to "fix" in my computer to avoid this problem here on out.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.