Contacting costumer support

anamontenegro10
New Community Member

Hi everybody!

I have been trying to get in touch with paypal costumer's support since the 7th July. I sent them an email, as I always do, and I received an automatic reply saying that email was not being monitored. For this reason I contacted them through the PayPal message centre but there was no reply since the 7th July.

I know they are warning the users saying they have extended response timings but it is been 17 days without a reply. Is this normal? Do you have any clue how else I can get in touch with them?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

Ana

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TomTheHelper
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Majority of Paypal's employees are probably working from home or aren't working at all due to COVID-19.

The message center (from my experience) never has any agent available at any time.

That would also include the phone customer support which doesn't even during work hours.

I, personally, don't know about the email, however, if it states it's not being monitored, you should wait for Paypal to back to work (simply try calling/messaging them every day until an agent is available).

Sincerely,

Tom.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anamontenegro10 

If we can't help then...........

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.