Contacting Customers regarding back orders & pre-orders via PayPal

DaveTRRC
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

First, my PayPal customers are not having to provide a telephone number when they order, so my only means of contact is direct email and USPS Mail. I have a group of customers that pre-ordered airplane kits, that I'm now ready to ship, however its been some time since their original order. I want to avoid any shipping issues and confirm their shipping address, before we go to the expense to ship these airplane kits. I've attempted direct email, and haven't gotten replies. I'd love to connect via the PayPal website, but it seems there is no way for me to do that, any suggestions besides USPS Mail letters?

Thanks,

Dave

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi DaveTRRC,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. For privacy reasons, you can get in touch with your buyers only through the information provided in the 'Transaction Details'. In addition, in order to be eligible under our PayPal Seller Protection Program, you would need to ship the item to the address specified in the transaction.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.