Contact

TemparKnight
Contributor
Contributor

Simple Question, WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT PAYPAL???

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TemparKnight

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).

2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).

3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal

4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter

5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TemparKnight
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Can i suggest you try what you advise before you send it out!

Does not work!

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country). DOES NOT WORK - Just keep getting redirected to list

2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).

DOES NOT WORK - 

3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal

DOES NOT WORK _ Do not answer messages, then asked if i wanted to chat - STILL WAITING 

4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter

5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.

DOES NOT WORK - Wont let me compose message

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TemparKnight

I do regularly, and post that info on a daily basis and most come back with a thank you.

1. Just click on help / contact > message centre > logged in > got through to where I can send a message.........so it works.

2. Yep done the same and got ringing tone > when answered i just said agent and was put on hold, did not bother to go any further as I didn't want anything.

3. They do answer messages as MANY folks that have posted on here have found out, may take a day or 2 though.

4. Haven't tried Twitter as don't have an account.

5. Just composed and sent a trial email stating it was me and it was a trial and went through fine.

So I am posting the correct advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.