Connect me with a person.

Riced99
New Community Member

Thanks for the Pioneer badge, whatever that is.

I'm having problems with my eBay account, that don’t fall within the automated systems solutions. I would like to resolve this issue by speak with a person.

Ebay's, “ contact us,”  has connected me to PayPal, with the same promise of, “ contact us.”

But that seems to be just a come on, to leave EBay's runaround, and joined PayPal's runaround.

I’ve just hung up after waiting for fifty minutes for the promise of speaking with a person from PayPal.

I’m writing to you, because The system seems to think I should converse with you.

I have no interest in chatting about my account issues in this, or any other forum, or whatever it is you have there.

If you can, please direct me to a person who might take an interest, and help me with my problem.

Otherwise, disregard this note. And I’ll move on to other auction sites.

thanks, riced99

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Riced99

Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies, if you have an Ebay problem then you would need to contact Ebay.

And to be honest whether you use Ebay or not has nothing to do with anyone on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.