Confirm personal information

anitschmann33
Contributor
Contributor
Can't list product on Ebay because it says to confirm your personal information. How do I do that?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@anitschmann33 

You should really ask on ebays forum and this is paypals a totally separate company.

However found this on google..........

Confirming your identity

To keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell, all members need to confirm their identity. This also helps build trust between buyers and sellers.

Providing PayPal with your bank account information is the most secure way to confirm your identity.

Once you're PayPal Verified, you can also link your PayPal account to your eBay account to confirm your identity.

Note: To confirm your identity, you'll need both a valid bank account and a PayPal account.

To confirm your identity by providing your bank account information:
  1. Log in to PayPal, or create a PayPal account if you don't already have one.

2. Enter your bank account information in PayPal, if you haven't already.

3. Follow the steps provided to confirm your bank account.

Once your identity has been confirmed, you can continue buying and selling on eBay.

To link your eBay account to your PayPal account:
  1. Go to My eBay.

2. On the Account tab, click the PayPal Account link.

3. Click the Link My PayPal Account button. You'll be asked to log in to PayPal to finish linking your accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.