Class action Lawsuit

ElizabethGrant2
Contributor
Contributor

We need to flood the better business bureau with complaints against paypal for holding our money freezing our accounts and then charging us big fees!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Shat2011
New Community Member
They goes into my bank account like it ain't nothing they stopped me from print labels out and now they're going to have the audacity as for my identification like I'm illegal in America

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Shat2011
New Community Member
They take money out my bank like it ain't nothing they stopped me from printing shipping labels and they have the audacity to ask me for identification like I am illegal here in America
Login to Me Too
Solved

Shat2011
New Community Member
They goes into my bank account like it ain't nothing they stopped me from print labels out and now they're going to have the audacity as for my identification like I'm illegal in America
Login to Me Too

Yeahyyeah
Contributor
Contributor
If you get one started include me in Pay Pal is pure criminal
Login to Me Too

temp20220222an
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I’ve spoken w an attorney about this, and he would love take this on. What’s your reason for wanting to sue them? 

Login to Me Too

Josieg377
Contributor
Contributor
I want to be included as well
Login to Me Too

Kiro4
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal loves to mess with my money and they even closed my first account with over £300 if you get one started include me because i am not going to let them get away with this.
Login to Me Too

Josieg377
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a portable dryer instead I got scammed the seller sent me stickers this happened on May 3rd 2020 and now PayPal is siding with the scammer instead of refunding my money
Login to Me Too

LynnElleebee58
Contributor
Contributor

Me too 

I am so disgusted with PayPal but many sellers use them so I am forced to do business with a so-called service company that is a big part of seller scams. 

All we can do is join together or we have no chance whatsoever of fighting this. 

Login to Me Too

Josieg377
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree with you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.