Class action Law Suit

colachiarts77
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking for people to sign a class action Law Suit against PayPal. They have no protection from scammers on friends and family and do not tell you that in before you chose friends and family. Too many people are being scammed and PayPal is doing nothing to protect our precious liquid funds. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@colachiarts77

Yes they do tell you quite clearly if you take the time to read the small section on BUYER PROTECTION before you start using paypal to send funds.

Also when you click to send funds there are x2 options. One states send to family or friends, the second states pay for GOODS where you will have BUYER PROTECTION.

Think the clue is also in the name ie friends / family, so if they are not close mates OR members of your family why would you use that option?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Picoskier
Contributor
Contributor

Not interested i a class action unless there are others of you out there who have been dumped without an explanation and told they will not give me my PayPal balance for at least 180 days. 

I am heading to my courthouse to file the suit. I am sure that Paypal pays taxes and the Government uses Paypals address.

Thanks for your response

John

Login to Me Too

TEVA143
I was dumped right after over a thousand dollars of my money was transferd to Nigeria with out my permission
Login to Me Too

Picoskier
Contributor
Contributor

No class action suit. I am the one they **bleep**ed and I will present my case to the court as I have done to Ford Motor Co. and a tenant that wrecked my property. I won both civil suits. But I do thank you for your encouragement.

John

Login to Me Too

jr47
Contributor
Contributor

If in United States call or text this attorney <removed>.  PayPal was recently sued for these very same practices See Zepeda v. PayPal.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.