Circles

philbee70
New Community Member

Added new email address, wish to make it primary. I have 2 choices Edit and remove. obviously Edit. I click on this and now try to confirm, I am told check your email. The email says. To make this primary, go to your profile. Now I have 2 choices Edit or remove. Obvious Edit. I click on this and now try to confirm, I am told check your email. The email says. To make this primary, go to your profile. Now I have 2 choices Edit or remove. Obvious Edit. I click on this and now try to confirm, I am told check your email. The email says. To make this primary, go to your profile. Now I have 2 choices Edit or remove. Obvious Edit. I click on this and now try to confirm, I am told check your email. The email says. To make this primary, go to your profile. Now I have 2 choices Edit or remove. Obvious Edit. I click on this and now try to confirm, I am told check your email. The email says. To make this primary, go to your profile. Now I have 2 choices Edit or remove. Obvious Edit. I click on this and now try to confirm, I am told check your email. The email says. To make this primary, go to your profile. Now I have 2 choices Edit or remove. Obvious Edit.

Does anybody ever check to see if the correct emails are going out, or that software is working.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.