how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

tla370
Contributor
Contributor
Perhaps you would like to share just how you went about collecting it!?
Login to Me Too

bensondomanic36
Contributor
Contributor
Where's my money
Login to Me Too

bensondomanic36
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't you guys I reached my number you should not have a hold of any of my money ASAP
Login to Me Too

bensondomanic36
Contributor
Contributor
Why didn't I receive my winnings for 25000
Login to Me Too

BBJ76
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am so very happy for you...do you mind sharing the name of that game or anything like that game?  Thank you,

Login to Me Too

How did you connect to account for deposit of winnings paypal
Login to Me Too

tla370
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah well its been days for you but it's been weeks for me! The Consumer Protection Bureau and the FBI cyber crime and fraud task force are two agencies you can all file complaints with!
Login to Me Too

BBJ76
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not referring to Chumba, but a Utility App called Daily Charge. They ask for a PayPal account number, which we do not have and all three Customer Service Reps say they do not have access to our accounts IS THIS A RED FLAG??  Today I reached a payout amount. Now I want to know WHERE IS IT?? Thank you for saying JUST WAIT...Does anyone have any advice or games they think an old lady can play that is not a scam and that pays?

Login to Me Too

bensondomanic36
Contributor
Contributor
I have nothing to any of my money why
Login to Me Too

Ashado
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree, however it wasn't always this way.  As of July 11th I had been playing for three years.   I have been fortunate enough to win some very large amounts through them; and I had always had my winnings in my Paypal account within an hour or two the longest.  Starting in around April this year (2018) I had noticed my winning deposits were taking a bit longer.  Three hours, four hours.  When I'd contact their customer service they'd always reply the same thing "we are extremely busy".  Okay well I accepted that, but the wait time progressively got longer, and longer.  In about April Chumba was purchased by another company, and that is when all the problems started. Payment of winnings were just taking too long now (over 48 hours); but the last straw for me, and hundreds of other players, was when we were told they would no longer use Paypal (red flags went up), and they were changing to another banking company.  So this new company is a foreign company without a good reputation.   They will only take charge cards or debit cards, however nobody in the US has been able to do this as their banks have been declining the cards to protect them.  Then I looked up what this new place requires to cash out a win.  Well they want a copy of a current bank statement listing your bank account number etc. etc.  Also birth certificate, or driver's license with photo id.  No way in H would I ever-ever blindly share any of this information with anybody on line; let alone a foreign company with a bad rep.  I will only use companies that use Paypal to protect myself from identity theft.  Any way long story short I hope you get your money!!!  The way it is now, and considering they don't take Paypal any more, they have been basically telling people they have to turn over the above mentioned personal information to get paid.  All I can say is STAY AWAY; AND NEVER-EVER-EVER GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFO TO ANYBODY!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.