Chargeback been made but paypal won't let me hear my side first so the case closed already

acejasper
Contributor
Contributor

Hello anybody could help me? first of all im doing business on bitcoins, Ill summarize it, there's a site called "paxful" which you could buy and sell bitcoins, i act a seller, selling bitcoins yes, and buyer messaged me that he willing to buy bitcoins worth of $500 and we choose a paypal as a payment he's about to send the payment then, i gave my paypal email to him, He marked paid, and i verify the payment he made, yes i got the payment, i received $500 that i expected and lastly i asked an ID to him, yes the ID name he sent matched to the name of the owner, then i released bitcoin to him, and leave feed back to each other nicely, no this is the case, i got email from paypal that the money has been reversed, (chargeback) but all the money i've got on paypal already withdrawn so i am facing negative $500 right now when im about to defend my site wtf the case was closed already in favor of buyer because i ain't eligible into a seller protection, i just want to open a dispute, hear my side, i don't want to pay $500 just like that, advise and help please

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@acejasper

1. A chargeback is not a Paypal dispute, it is done directly via the buyers credit card company and that card company makes all the decisions.

2. If you lost Paypal would normally compensate you if you met all the criteria for seller protection, BUT you are not covered for seller protection for bitcoins so you were not covered and not compensated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

acejasper
Contributor
Contributor

So overall this is my fault ? the buyer fully confident to send the money to me and as if so brave to do the reversal and chargeback? because he was stated that his card stolen something and made an unauthorized transactions ??? WOW nice to know really as he sent me his passport, screenshot that he was  already sent money to me and he did chargeback, like just wanting to play gave money and wanting to get it back because he has a power to do it because he's verified and you're guys **bleep** sided with a buyer always, you never think the seller side,  when i checked my email, the case already closed, i do have evidence that the **bleep**ing person i've talked to was real and really sent me the money, yes as you said this can't be dispute, but on this way, you're giving a scammer power and confident because they taking advantage your policy!!!! again paxful is popular trading form, They're on my side, they given me a **bleep**ing BIG EVIDENCE that i can use to winning this dispute because paxful  proved that the person i've talked to on paxful site was real owner of paypal account,  but you won't ever let me fight my side as a seller **bleep**, im sorry for my word, just a bit understand why i acting like this im sorry, just really mad that got negative issue that i must need to pay of because of that scammer, you must very very cautious to a scammed account or hijacked paypal out there, I just trying to force you to do the dispute because overall the buyer uses your features "PAYPAL" overall to scam me, so you have rights at least to protect that one that have been scammed!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@acejasper

Nothing to do with me, take your rant elsewhere.

I gave you the facts as to how Paypal work, it was a chargeback, you lost, you had no seller protection, end of.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Howell614
Contributor
Contributor
Wow,are you always this toxic hun?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.