Change Account Type

lex_p
Contributor
Contributor

I want to change my account from a business back to personal. I tried these instructions here, but there's no option for 'Manage my Account'. I tried selecting something similar and putting an option but it gave me an automated message. Any help would be nice.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lex_p 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ2055

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lex_p
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

The instructions aren't clear or I'm either not seeing things, there is no "Email Customer Support" or "Call Customer Support" anywhere when I click on "contact us" as the instructions said. It just brings me to the "Common Issues" page. Even there I cannot find anything to switching an account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lex_p 

Yes there is, you have to scroll down past the FAQ to the bottom of the page to click on the call us or email option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lex_p
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Then where do I go after that? I clicked on email and it's the same generic questions they offer with nothing about changing the account. I've gone through all the contact pages and faq pages and they lead to the same thing. Is there an email I can contact instead of running through all the pages because that's not working.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.