Cant Add an Address different for a PO BOX

Minimustage
New Community Member

Hello Friends,

Im trying to add an address different that the one were i live, but it won't let me. i have a PO Box in Florida and i want to sent my items there, but im not able. i can just add addresses from my actual country. what can i do?? i also can't send payments as friends or family, why is that??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Minimustage 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Secondly the option to use the friends / family option is not available in every country, so if its not there for you then i guess its not available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Minimustage 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Secondly the option to use the friends / family option is not available in every country, so if its not there for you then i guess its not available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.