Cancel paypal, I have had it since it was created

sidewinderfsk
Contributor
Contributor

Just a note, because of smart connect I cancelled my PayPal account today and it was maybe the best thing I have done this year.  I just had a conversation with the Smart Connect REP and he kept saying we are not PayPal yet all my cash somehow ends up there. ????  As far as I care I am dealing with PayPal not some 3rd party bank.  I don't understand why or how my account changed in 2008 but it did.  Now here the funny thing about my conversation with the Smart Connect REP. He kept says we are not PayPal, he said they will not send me an email showing the check transaction, even when they have my e mail address, he verified it!  Even funnier, when we gave are good byes he said thanks for doing business with PayPal. DUHHHH!  No wonder Paypal is having problems.  Too many hands in the pie!                 This all happened because I wanted my money transferred to my bank account and Smart Connect wouldn't do it.  I have to wait and hope the transaction is done because I have no proof if it’s going to happen.   When I go on line Paypal Smart Connect still shows that the cash is still be available and asks if I want a check sent.  No email!

Honestly Paypal it business practices like this that is dragging Paypals once good name through the dirt,  the news is out there.

eir

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.