Cancel automatic payments to certain people

CarolJustin
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to cancel or change automatic payments I make each month to certain businesses or people. How do I do that?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CarolJustin. I hope you're doing well. I understand you would like to manage your automatic payments even better and here is how you do it. I would encourage you to use a desktop or computer to do it if not its fine. First log in to your Paypal account. Once logged in, on the upper right corner you will see SETTINGS or the gear icon. kindly click it. Next is click PAYMENTS, and then MANAGE AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. from this point you should be able to cancel or change your automatic payment. I hope this helps. Thank you for your business and God bless.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Raprap_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CarolJustin. I hope you're doing well. I understand you would like to manage your automatic payments even better and here is how you do it. I would encourage you to use a desktop or computer to do it if not its fine. First log in to your Paypal account. Once logged in, on the upper right corner you will see SETTINGS or the gear icon. kindly click it. Next is click PAYMENTS, and then MANAGE AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. from this point you should be able to cancel or change your automatic payment. I hope this helps. Thank you for your business and God bless.

Login to Me Too

CarolJustin
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.