Can you help to conform if this email is scam or real ?

Moh_mohamed
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Guys can you help me to conform if this email is scam because i had sold something and i should receive money I have recevid an email from <removed> Says: ‘’ Hello xxxxx My name is Tiffany Ellen.I am a PayPal representative responsible for your recent transaction,You have received a payment of $1,200.00 USD from XxxxxX but the money is Pending on our database.Please reply to this message so we can give you a step on how to complete the transaction with respect to this transaction and I would be happy to help.We thank you for being a paypal user and we hope to serve you better in the nearest future.We do not appreciate any call due to attend many customers at this Covid 19 period. we advise you to return to us through this email to get complete details of this transaction. It was reported that this transaction is only available and can only be tracked &amp; traced via electronic mails,so respond to us if you have any questions about the transaction not via phone calls.. Questions? Send us an email: Click Here Please respond to this email. This mailbox is monitored and you will receive a response.For assistance,always reply to this email as it is used to monitor this transaction between you and buyer.. Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal Email ID <removed> ‘’ And i have replied to this email by saying may i know these steps So can help me guys ^^

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moh_mohamed 

100% SCAM.

Paypal does not work that way and no funds in your paypal balance (even pending) = you have not been paid AT ALL.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moh_mohamed 

100% SCAM.

Paypal does not work that way and no funds in your paypal balance (even pending) = you have not been paid AT ALL.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.