Can't unsubscribe to Paypal's spam

LSM123
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried without success to unsubscribe to Paypal's spam email which I receive every day (clicking on unsubscribe in the email and then checking off the unsubscribe boxes). I tried even going through the resolution center. Nothing. I am ready to close down my paypal is this is unresolved. What can I do?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @LSM123,

Thanks for reaching out! I"m sorry to hear you're running into some issues with all the emails you've been receiving. PayPal offers several automated email notifications to keep you updated on your account activity. You can choose to receive these emails automatically when:

• You receive money.
  • Special notifications or surveys are sent to customers.
  • You receive a Website Payment or Auction Logo payment.

Here's how you can view and edit your notification emails in your account profile:

1. Click the Settings icon next to "Log out."
  2. Click Notifications.
  3. Check and uncheck the boxes according to your preference.

Hope that helps!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

LSM123
Contributor
Contributor
I already did that. It says I'm not subscribed to anything, but still receiving email. I had to put paypal on a blocked list.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.