Can’t see my activity

Peony3
Contributor
Contributor

I’m new to paypal and still trying to figure out things. Question is: Why can’t I see my activity when I log in? I have recently made purchases but can’t see any of those on paypal. Is it because I used credit cards to purchase ? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Peony3 

If you didn't log into your account to pay but paid directly via imputting card information then yes as you would have bought as a guest buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Peony3
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for trying to help. I’m new and can’t figure out a few things to establish my account. For example I tried listing an item but couldn’t recognize the ‘e mail address’ on that last screen before listing, so I had to stop. Then it took a long time to change my paypal password as it gave me ONE option (sending a code to my decade old phone number). When I tried helplessly doing it on my husband’s computer, paypal finally gave me two other options to change my password. Third confusion was and still is that they said they’d withdraw TWO small amounts out of my checking and they took THREE. And no live chats nor phone help are available. If you have any answers to these, I’d be grateful.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.