Can't contact paypal

lousifei
Contributor
Contributor

I've seen posts regarding the paypal website supposed email contact link, which doesn't actually provide any means of contacting paypal via email.  It's just a loop of site links.  While the posts indicate that the problems for which the poster wished to contact paypal about were "solved", there is no indication of how the problem of actually contacting paypal was "solved".  I haven't tried calling them yet, and would prefer just emailing them at this point.  How does anyone actually make email contact with paypal? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lousifei 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Message' or 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code...for the phone option.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lousifei
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for the really fast reply.  As I indicated in my initial post, my preference was to make email contact, which still doesn't seem doable via the contact options on the website.  However, just after posting that inquiry, I did a google search outside of the website and did manage to find a page that offered email contact.  It remains to be seen whether I will actually receive a response from the email that I submitted, but at least I can say that I found a way to initiate contact by email.  Thank you also for the suggestions of social media routes.  Unfortunately, I am one of those archaic holdouts who doesn't do social media.  I don't even have a cell phone.  The important things is that I really appreciate your kindness in taking your time to try to help a stranger.  Blessings to you and yours.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lousifei 

Did you not read my post?

Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Message' or 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code...for the phone option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.