Can’t add my Acc to paypal

Celina55
New Community Member
I have been trying for months to add my bank account to PayPal it keeps sending me this message ! We can’t process your request right now please try again later I had the bank account in there but when my new card came through with the new number I wanted to delete the old one and add my new one After deleting the old one it would not let me add the new one kept sending me the message above this is been going on for months how can I solve this please help me🙁
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Celina55 

I hope you are doing good.

I found a related article on our Help Center regarding your concern.

You may be unable to add your bank account if:

• The bank account is already active on 2 PayPal accounts. A bank account cannot be active on 3 PayPal accounts at the same time. Try removing the bank account from the PayPal account it’s currently linked to. There is help if you forgot your login details.
  • The bank account has been linked to 3 PayPal accounts (in total) in the past. A bank account cannot be linked to any more than 3 PayPal accounts over its lifetime.
  • The name on the bank account does not match the name on the PayPal account.
  • The bank account is already active on a PayPal account that has a limitation or a balance below zero.

Unfortunately, some bank accounts that are not compatible with PayPal, including most online only or prepaid bank accounts.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/why-can't-i-link-a-bank-account-to-my-paypal-account--fa...

Hope this helps and Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.