Can i open several Business Account in Paypal

mdalizyx
Contributor
Contributor

Dear,

Example i have three company and owner only me. So can i open three business account in Paypal by me. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

mdalizyx
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Thanks for the answer. So as i understand i can hold only 1 business Paypal account. So have question. What about if i close my current business and i create a new business to different location what then. 1. Can i update my current business name and location my Paypal account. 2. if not then can i close current PayPal account and create new account with new company but same person with same identity.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdalizyx 

Paypal allow you to open 2 paypal accounts only, and only then if 1 is personal and the other 1 is business.

However if you contact them then they sometimes allow you a second business account but you have to check first.

BUT you can have up to 8 email addresses on the 1 paypal account so if each business has a separate email company address you can add 3 of them to the 1 paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

mdalizyx
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Thanks for the answer. So as i understand i can hold only 1 business Paypal account. So have question. What about if i close my current business and i create a new business to different location what then. 1. Can i update my current business name and location my Paypal account. 2. if not then can i close current PayPal account and create new account with new company but same person with same identity.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.