New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
I have used Paypal since last year, and I don't remember them implementing this ID thingy whatsoever. So I really need to withdraw money because of my monthly, and I am losing hope with this kind of service, they Don't have chat supports or any email support.
I just wanna ask If I can use alternative ID besides of those 3 options they just give.
Suggestion: They should also have an option for (school ID or Other Non-gove ID's) If a selfie is required then go.
This kind of passport and drivers licensed is sooo Inconvenient because I am living in a country where you can claim your passport 3 to 4 months.
Ways to contact customer services........
1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.