Buying a Ps4 for 105 euros

andreaabrami
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. So i'm going to buy a used Playstation from this guy. He tell me to send him 3 payments which  is 30 euros and one of 15 euros for a total of 105 euros. He told me he got some limitations on his account so i'm scared he 's a scammer or so. Could you tell me what should i do please? His address is <removed> Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andreaabrami wrote:

Hi. So i'm going to buy a used Playstation from this guy. He tell me to send him 3 payments which  is 30 euros and one of 15 euros for a total of 105 euros. He told me he got some limitations on his account so i'm scared he 's a scammer or so. Could you tell me what should i do please? His address is <removed> Thanks

Scam. You are not protected if you are asked to make multiple payments for one purchase. The reason he has limitations on his account alone is enough to make me run for the hills. I would search some place else to buy the console and not reply.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

andreaabrami
Contributor
Contributor
I've made him a 105 euros payment now. One single without any errors of limitations of his account. Am I procteted now in case he doesn't reply anymore or not sending the console?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.