Buyers protection

Adrianmazzei
New Community Member

Hello! I just about to make a payment for some collecting cards to a guy on China, I never bought nothing from it so I’m a little afraid of paying for something that I don’t know if I’m gonna receive or ifs the exact item that he told me. If I have some trouble with the item, or never arrives, PayPal let me have a refund or something?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adrianmazzei 

If they are 'fake' (China does not have the best reputation for goods on this forum) then you may get a refund but would have to return the items back to the seller (trackable to prove delivery) before you get a refund.......sometimes tracking to China is more than the item you paid for.

Buyer beware.

Read up on buyer protection so you can risk assess your transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adrianmazzei 

If they are 'fake' (China does not have the best reputation for goods on this forum) then you may get a refund but would have to return the items back to the seller (trackable to prove delivery) before you get a refund.......sometimes tracking to China is more than the item you paid for.

Buyer beware.

Read up on buyer protection so you can risk assess your transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.