Business or personal ? What works ?

TrashPandaFam
Contributor
Contributor

* nutshell * I'm a online personal business owner. I do all transactions through p.p, however, I do mainly personal shopping, money transfer, and really any financial in or out flow with the same activity statement... Q: should I just switch to personal and business account elsewhere? Or vice versa? Q: any ideas of how to separate business from personal financials while a business account logs the personal transactions? Any personal ideas that make it easier for you. Q: any tips or advice on what ever makes p.p easier for you...? I only ask cause I'm flustered and indecisive lol

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TrashPandaFam 

Why not have both?

You are allowed 2 paypal accounts as long as 1 is business and the other 1 is personal.

However you only actually need a business account if you are a registered business / high volume seller / paypal requests you upgrade / you want to use the extra features on a business account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TrashPandaFam 

Why not have both?

You are allowed 2 paypal accounts as long as 1 is business and the other 1 is personal.

However you only actually need a business account if you are a registered business / high volume seller / paypal requests you upgrade / you want to use the extra features on a business account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.