Business account

DaveTurnbull
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please advise why I cannot open a business account? I have a personal account with paypal and now setting up an e-comm site and cannot open a business account. It asks for my email and password, I put that in, then add my business type and then hit 'open business account' and it goes back to enter email. I have phoned the call centre 3 times in 2 weeks and according to them its still being fixed. Surely it doesn't take 2 weeks to fix a system error for a multi billion dollar business. Can someone tell me if they are having the same issues? I need to launch my business this Friday and cant as I'm waiting on paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DaveTurnbull wrote:

Can someone please advise why I cannot open a business account? I have a personal account with paypal and now setting up an e-comm site and cannot open a business account. It asks for my email and password, I put that in, then add my business type and then hit 'open business account' and it goes back to enter email. I have phoned the call centre 3 times in 2 weeks and according to them its still being fixed. Surely it doesn't take 2 weeks to fix a system error for a multi billion dollar business. Can someone tell me if they are having the same issues? I need to launch my business this Friday and cant as I'm waiting on paypal.

Try clearing your browser cache and history and restart device. If you need to update your browser, do that too and restart device.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DaveTurnbull wrote:

Try clearing your browser cache and history and restart device. If you need to update your browser, do that too and restart device.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DaveTurnbull
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry guys, didn't work. I've now moved to Stripe until Paypal sort this out. Stripe worked in 5 seconds, done.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.