Business account for charity

HeatherM2
New Community Member

Hello, we are a charity and wanted to set up a donate through paypal, just giving, so had to set up a business account, paypal asked for various documents which we uploaded.   There was a message they'd get back to us in a few working days.  Haven't heard back from them.  Have since opened up the paypal just giving so have a code to embed in our website.  I tried making a donation via the paypal just giving.  The paypal account is registering a -£30 so it knows that someone is wanting to put money in.  The money I donated has not come out of my bank account.  I've tried phoning but only get the automated voice which can't deal with the query.  So I am stuck.  I presume paypal is still working to open up the account as they must have to check the documents.  I'd like to know if this is the case and how long it will take.  The only other option is to cancel the paypal business application and find another e solution to receiving donations for our charity.  Can anyone cast light on what is happening and why the delay in processing our paypal business account.

Thanks.  Heather

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.