Business Information

Kofrukt
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, I need your help. I created business account and have problem with the business information.

I can't fill the field product or service keyword. It writes me : Sorry we can't find a match. Please try again later.

What am I doing wrong? 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

iccha
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried to fill this info in 3 browsers, and actually, in none of them any drop-down appears, just empty box. Tried to do this on Czech version and US version of paypal site.. 

I am trying to do this for our new business account (won't write the address here probably now), not from the account I'm writing from - because there's no way to log in on the other account until I fill in the business info!

Login to Me Too

VeronikaP84
New Community Member

Same problem here. Different computers and browsers (FF, IE, Chrome) ... nothing helped.

Login to Me Too

DDave3
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem.... 2 months ago I can't register... Why haven't they been repaired yet?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DDave3

Switch PayPal to English and then fill out the form, the keywords should come up fine. If you can't access your account from www.paypal.com (as it might redirect you to the upgrade form without any other option), use another URL like www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard. Language options are on the bottom of the page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DDave3
Contributor
Contributor

It works! Thank you very much for your quick help! The Hungarian language is not yet fully supported.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DDave3

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.