Bought something off of E BAY and smells so bad, washed it 2 times and still has smell?????

asheda84
New Community Member

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CONSIDER SMELLING ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE DAMAGED BUT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ON THE SECOND WASH NOW WITH DOUBLE DETERGENT AND DISINFECTANT CLEANER AND STILL SMELLS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE I PAID 43.00 PLUS SHIPPING FOR SOMETHING THAT SMELLED SO BAD. BOX WAS TAPED ALL OVER AND LOOKED LIKE IT HAD BEEN RAN OVER BY A CAR. THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. ALL CAPS FOR A REASON. SOOOOOO GROSS!!! NO ONE SHOULD BUY CLOTHES FROM THIS SELLER. ESPECIALLY WITH COVID GOING ON. WHO KNOWS WHAT KIND OF BACTERIA WAS IN THAT HOODIE. WOW!!!!!!! 

What should I do? I have already washed it 2 times and still has a smell?  How do I get refunded for this?????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@asheda84 

Open and ebay dispute first is your best bet if it is within 30 days, but the fact you have washed it may mean you lose the dispute as you are supposed to return the item as received.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.