Block non-US based Paypal accounts from buying from me on Ebay

deb94
Contributor
Contributor

I only have personal account so all the suggestions i read when i searched and googled don't apply. They are either so old or are for business accounts. How can i block non-US based Paypal accounts from buying from me on Ebay. The paypal percentage is higher and then there is a money exchange rate and before you know it, there isn't much left for me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@deb94 

Use your ebay buyer block to block all international sales?

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/setting-buyer-requirements?id=...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

deb94
Contributor
Contributor

went to your link and again, the only choice close there is to Block buyers whose primary shipping address is in a location I don't ship to. The shipping address isn't the issue, they could buy from Malaysia and have me ship to California, and the Paypal fees go up to 4.4 % and the money exchange rate fee is 2.00.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@deb94 

They can't buy in Malaysia and ship to California as you can't add an international address to a country specific paypal account.

And if you go to your my ebay > buyer block you can see that you can block ALL international countries but your own if you want to.

Then international bidders can't BID on your auctions so shipping addresses doesn't come into it.

Always best to read links properly. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.