Bit of a wierd query

Bumfluff1202
New Community Member

Hi community! Hope all is going well, I have one wierd query. I was browsing my dogs Instagram (yes my dog has ig) and she got a comment asking if she wanted to be a doggy model for their products (I probably sound insane right now) but I want to do it. But I am a bit skepitcal about it. They offer payments via PayPal but I am unsure if to trust the company and make sure it isn't a scam, as all this ig stuff for my dog originally was a bit of fun but this sounds like it could be quite fun. The company in question is called Pawstrip. Not sure if anyone here has dealt with them or not. My queery is if I was to purchase something off their website via PayPal, would they receive any of my bank details or is there no way at all they can access my bank details to go robbing my money and PayPal just sends them the money on my half? I have tried searching for reviews etc but there's hardly anything on them so they look like a new company, or "company" Any help on the queery would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys Ps: I'm not entirely sure on where to post this so move if appropriate.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

No bank account details or other financial info is shared - as long as you use your PayPal Account to complete the checkout process, the merchant just gets paid - they would not know what funding source you used.   Note, if you checkout as a guest (not your PayPal Account) and enter your credit card info on their web site, then they would be capturing that info.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Hopefully, you pet will become a celebrity !   Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.