Bills after invoice

allan31
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I just payed an invoice and I was just wondering: Will I get a bill sent home because of the payment?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allan31 

PayPal does not send out paper bills unless you paid with a PayPal Credit product that sends out paper statements/bill for amount due, which you can turn off and get online statements, otherwise, you will be sent bills if you paid with a your own credit card and they send you a paper statement/bill for amount due. If you paid by debit card or PayPal balance, those don't generate a bill as the funds are debited and you get a statement of activity from your bank or you can see your online PayPal statements on the Activity page. You do get a PayPal payment email confirmation as a result of the payment you made.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allan31 

PayPal does not send out paper bills unless you paid with a PayPal Credit product that sends out paper statements/bill for amount due, which you can turn off and get online statements, otherwise, you will be sent bills if you paid with a your own credit card and they send you a paper statement/bill for amount due. If you paid by debit card or PayPal balance, those don't generate a bill as the funds are debited and you get a statement of activity from your bank or you can see your online PayPal statements on the Activity page. You do get a PayPal payment email confirmation as a result of the payment you made.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.