Bike buyer scam

Evangelie
New Community Member

Hi all, 

I am seling an expensive bike and someone send me an email, being on a businness trip to scotland who wants to buy it. His email seems like a scam, so i post it here for everyone to watch out!! I have also forwarded it to spoof@paypal.com

P.s. the funny thing is that i am not selling the bike through paypal but it has been advertised through a website in grrece 

Cheers!

(....I'm very satisfied with the condition and price...I will be paying through PayPal directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have Paypal account.
If you don't have, I hope you won't mind to get an account with PayPal.Its reliable and easy to use PayPal,all you need to do is that just visit PayPal website via and register with them.
When you are done with the registration send me PayPal email and Full Name so that I can proceed with the payment.
So once i receive the details i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and then I will contact my shipping company so that they can contact you for pick up schedule date.
I will need your home address for the merchandise to be Pick Up by the Shipping Company after I complete with the payment to your PayPal account.)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.