New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
I need help in contacting an actual PayPal rep with an account issue instead of receiving an automated reply to emails sent via PayPal's site.
I have been charged close to $30 in a late fee and interest charges because PayPal did not receive my payment, in full, for last month's statement.
When I attempt to review PayPal's site to contact a PayPal rep, or chat with a PayPal rep, I am unable to find any useful information or links, and resort to sending an email via PayPal's site. Each time I do this, I receive an automated reply with information that is of no help.
Ways to contact customer services........
1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).